TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- www.allyoung.co.id is managed and own by PT. ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA. You agree that ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA 's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- The customers must inform ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA Customer Service Hotline +603 22421896 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA immediately and effectively.
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.allyoung.co.id, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued.
RETURN / REFUND
You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +62 812 9260 0513 or email us at email@example.com at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- For product that is found to be defective and/or is damaged inside the packaging after delivery, you may return the defective product(s).You must present a valid receipt of the purchase for the return.
- Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the product is obviously expired / damaged upon collection at time of delivery.
- If the product is expired / damaged inside packaging after delivery; and you contact customer service within 7 days.
- If the product ordered is different from the item delivered.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 23 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through the Customer’s payment account (credit card/debit card/point redemption), after 30 days from the approved return date.
- Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
- Payment can be made using one of our payment partners that are listed on our website or by cash on delivery payment method. Similarly, you can pay for all or part of the price of your order using e-gift cards, or promotional vouchers.
- All product prices listed are in Indonesia Rupiah (RP).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the products to you if we have any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Delivery time frame
Note: There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you are not available to take delivery, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the product available for delivery and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you or your credit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the order, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify ALLYOUNG INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
- By accessing and using www.allyoung.co.id, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site, to the extent permitted by law. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.